Sunday, October 10, 2010

Coming Home to...

My BLOG!

HERE!


For a time, I had considered posting on
another blog BUT BUT BUT... I forgot my password! Also, I miss having all blogs under one account (I used to have an account with FIVE blogs on it - life in general, love, food and travel, photography, and poetry - but I digress) so it's back to the original blog.

ANYhoo, I came back to post about a craving I have been having: freshly-baked bread. Plain warm bread fresh out of the oven in all its steaming, rich-smelling glory. a dollop of butter, a sprinkle of sea salt... and a cup of strawberry-cranberry tea! Argh...


Jeni bought an electric oven when we moved into our old apartment. Now in a much bigger place with a kitchen big enough to chop a
lechon in, I will DEFINITELY be using this oven soon. My baking skills are a tad above zero, as I can do stove-top but NEVER in-oven dishes... but in life, one needs challenges to become better evolved, yes?

SO evolve I shall... as soon as my day (and into the night) job graces me with time to do so.


*sigh*

No comments: