Sunday, April 14, 2013

Khun Chao's Roti - three years after

I was ecstatic to be able to have the roti with egg I was (still am) obsessed with.

After three years, I saw Khun Chao and his roti cart in front of his usual spot in Phi Phat 2 - in front of Popsie's former condo.

Of course he does not remember me from 2009, but I remember him. I even wrote about
his magic roti powers in 2010 and I'm pretty sure I wrote about him in one of my entries from 2009.

No matter, I got my roti (now 20 THB from 18 THB in 2009) and ate it on the way home - it was hot in my hand and made me forget I was soaking wet from the Songkran craziness with chalk streaked on my face and hair.

No pictures, as I decided not to bring electronics for fear of them getting either soaked or stolen.

More food pics on the next post. :)

No comments: