Saturday, November 13, 2010

Food as Stress Buster - looking back

I love food - that's a well-known fact.

Food loves me - that, I do not know for a fact. But what I do know is that I have a history of equating food with happiness.

One source of happiness that I have not had in a while is Marion's cookies. Marion is Doc Ceccz's younger sister. When Marion started with her biz, I was slow to catch on. But on the day I did, I would take orders from the whole department then batch-order them. Below is (was) my biggest stash that I munched through in less than seven days.

Cookie hoard

Her cookies are soft and buttery. Very satisfying! The double chocolate chip cookie makes a perfect ice cream sandwich: just slather on some ice cream (I prefer chocolate for the ultimate sin!) on one side of a cookie, top with another cookie, and pop in mouth.

Another source of happiness: pastries. This particular selection is from Bakers' Passion.

Baker's Passion dessert platter

Just a little something to make me happy.

Have a nice day!

No comments: